I thought of giving it a more colorful name like ‘keliadoscope’ or a creative name like ‘cross-roads’ or ‘milestones’ or for that matter a cruel name like ‘stones around my neck’ but resolution are not stones to my neck, my rebellious self is too far from considering them any obligation on self. I am a free soul. I still resolve, and decided to call them resolutions. The list is provided herewith, not necessarily in this sequence.
1) I will keep on mourning the perennial lack of romance or anything like that, in my version of living.
2) I will perpetually wonder at the numbers and figures that are strewn ubiquitously on the path of life that is stretched ahead of me.
3) I will unconditionally love anything which is even remotely similar to homo-sapians and most of them will keep on proving that they’re monkeys and apes.
4) I will lament my singledom and crouched behind the iron walls of my fortress where no warrior dare enter, I will accept, acknowledge and cherish it.
5) I will keep nurturing polar extremes ideas, notions, dogmas, beliefs, which in George Orwell’s word are totally capable to cancel out each other and thrive on them.
6) I will schedule, re-schedule, Plan and re-plan about planning and scheduling.
7) I’ll procrastinate.
8) I will have the bouts of self-detest, with me hating anything and everything about myself, always followed by me kissing the mirrors – farewell narcissus!
9) I will scribble endless love notes about a non-existent alien and rants and songs for Prince Eric and wisdom for blinds, deaf, dead – they are, to my wisdom, after all.
10) I will play the little soft fairy and be sad about the world.
11) I will make sure the wonder of my eyes, remain.
12) I will try to learn to learn to hate and to say no.
13) I will keep the windows of my room ajar. Peter pan might come.
14) I will try to respect myself and stop abusing it.
15) I will give up trying to be like them. I and they are two parallel lines, the meeting of which is impossible, it can only be an optical un-real illusion.
16) I will munch to heart’s content
17) I will acknowledge the fact that I am a total social retard, I lack the desire to talk to anyone new.
18) Will try to learn to move on.
19) I will delve into my appetite to break away and dream.
20) I will pray if Allah helps me find refuge in His mercy and blessing, My only hope.
21) I will seek for a shifu to help save me from being too much of myself. Its a disaster.
22) I will look out for people playing games in name of religion and pray if iw ont be befooled by them.
Most importantly I will try to improve, in all aspects, respects, angles, sides etc studies, spiritual self, Iman, routine and personality. I dono the what and the how though!
Cross posted on Writer’s Lounge!