Ramadan is almost approaching with all its blessings and delicious cuisines to be served in suhoor and aftaar. While fasting for a long hot day, the kitchen is the last place anyone wants to be is in. So making a delicious cold dessert without turning on the oven comes as a rescue. Here is a quick and easy recipe of no bake brownie cake to save your one dish sweating and boosting your low sugar levels after a day-long fast. You can make it either during the day or at night and serve next day.
No bake brownie cream cake
Serves: 6 to 8 persons
Prep Time: 20 mins
Setting time: 15 to 20 mins
Ingredients for brownie base:
- 1/2 Brownie mix pack (I used Betty Crockers)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoon Oil/butter
- 2 Tablespoon Water
- I pack Crackers
- White chocolate chip (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl till it makes a blended smooth mixture. Microwave the mix for 3 to 3.5 minutes. (Check with a toothpick. If it comes out clean you brownie base is ready). Put aside to let it cool for few minutes.
2. Put the crackers in a large plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine. Pour the crumbs onto the brownie base making a smooth layer.
For cream topping :
- 1 1/2 cup Whipping cream
- 4 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 to 3 drops Vanilla Essence
- Gelatin ( 3 Tablespoon mixed in 2 Tablespoon Of hot water)
5. Pour all the ingredients in a bowl and beat on low to medium speed with an electric beater for 3 to 4 minutes till it makes a smooth mixture.
6. Pour this cream mixture on the crumbs layer and smooth the top with spatula
7. Your no bake brownie cake is ready.
You can top it up with nuts/grinded coconut or simply with chocolate syrup.
8. Plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 15 to 20 mins till the cream layer firms.
Enjoy in aftaar and gather appreciation and joy !
Uzra Kazmi is a student of accountancy and life, she writes, crafts and juggle her makeup accessories and baby accessories simultaneously. She lives in KSA with a toddler and a newborn and still manages cooking/baking.
This looks so yum! Will be def trying this 😀